Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Mia in the Making

The plan was a family jog then play some soccer....SUCCESS! Although the jog was only 1.25 miles, it was a lot of fun. It was a (pseudo) interval training since the munchkin wanted to walk every so often. After the  jog we played a little soccer. I played in high school, but by no means was I Mia Hamm. But I must say I am proud that the munchkin loves the game. She will start playing in August in addition to Hippity Hop (instead of ballet and  tap). I love that my child loves to be active.

Thanks to everyone's generous donations, I am not at my fundraising minimum! I am pumped and so excited that I am halfway to my goal. Now all I have to focus in on is running 26.2 miles :) Finally, the sun has come out, now if it will just stay!

No comments: