Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inspiration

What inspires you? (Kinda made me think of Pretty Woman...."What's your dream....")

Here is my list:
-My daughter. Her telling me she is proud of me are the BEST words I could ever hear. Showing her how to be healthy and to love her body is so important to me.
-My husband. An American hero. Knowing that he is behind me carries me sometimes.
-My parents. Two people who fell in love and have stayed in love over 30 years. It is no better gift than to show them they raised a good kid.
-Former patients. Heroes. They truly give it all, and never give up.
-Their parents. You are "eggs" if you aren't sure of the term, google the "Parents of Children with Cancer"
-My TEAM. Out there pounding the pavement for something bigger than themselves. We are like the postal service...."nor wind, nor rain, nor sleet or hail" we will run in it all.

So what inspires you? What keeps you going when you feel like you can't give anymore?

No comments: