Monday, March 22, 2010

"Yeah I Am Good....Just Slow"

Ok, I will admit the fact I have been slacking. But in my defense, I have been sick for the last two weeks. So today was 30 mins. on the schedule, so I set out to do that....and maybe a little more. After dinner I hit Kelly Road. Once again, Kelly Road is HILLY. So I decided to take an off the map road, which took me on a killer hill! Well, I was huffing and puffing as I hit my turn around point, which was the highest part of the hill. At the top of the hill was a woman that was walking. As I go to turn around I notice that she had stopped and had turned around to watch me. I pulled my ear bud out and she asks me if I was ok. Unable to stiffle my giggle, I said "yeah....I am just slow, really, really slow."

I am really working on controlling my pace heading down a hill, because if I don't people will be asking what the heck is rolling down the hill? When I got towards the end of the hill the music on the iPod stopped and out of nowhere a huge Trailblazer zoomed past me. I probably looked silly when I jumped, high.

Ahhh...tomorrow is a cross train day, I may try some Birkram yoga. I have heard some great things about it. Plus I love to sweat, somehow it makes me feel really good. 

No comments: