Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To the Happiest Place on Earth!

4 days until the Disney Half Marathon in Anaheim! We leave tomorrow evening and when we get to LAX we will head down to San Diego for the night. Friday we will visit Sea World for the day. They offer free admission to military members and their families!That night we will head back to Anaheim and meet up with my bestie, Pam!

Saturday we get to pick up our bibs and swag! The Princess Half had some GREAT swag....so I am hoping this will be also. Pam was planning to run, but may have a stress fracture in her foot. I feel a tad guilty because she was training on a plan I had sent her :( Her husband will be running though, and she will be at the finish with E and my little princess and her two princes! E has never run a half, so maybe for once I can keep up with him :) I may not be fast....but I have endurance! After the Expo we will hit up Disneyland.

E and I will hit up 13.1 miles on Sunday morning and finish the day at Disneyland! This will be our first family vacation since CB was a baby. Hopefully E will survive the plane ride with CB :)

1 comment:

brooks shoes said...

You have a great blog here! Keep it up. More power and goodluck to your marathon goals! :)