Monday, August 30, 2010

Are you Able....?

The other day I was listening to the radio, and although the program usually drives me crazy I listened anyway. Something about it intrigued me. And I thought I would share with you (and test it out!) It was a life coach talking about how people don't give themselves enough credit. One of the exercises she uses is to have someone list 50 personality attributes. The radio host had a hard time coming up with 3 before she said "pretty" and the life coach pointed out that was a physical attribute. So, I am going to see how I do, but I am only going to do 25.

1.determined
2.hardworking
3.loyal
4.persistent
5.hyperactive
6.loving
7.intelligent
8.dedicated
9.family oriented
10.attentive
11. (and yes....) inattentive
12.imaginative
13.creative
14.smart
15.neat
16.perfectionist
17.flexible
18.easy going
19. responsible
20. reliable
21.independent
22.bossy
23.goal oriented
24. diligent
25. thrifty

Can you do it? Are you able to come up with 25-50 words to describe yourself in a positive way?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

thats a great exercise. I'll have to put some thought into it