Thursday, September 9, 2010

Run Up....Run Down....Repeat

Track night....aka Hell Night! My first track night with this winter team and what are we doing, hill repeats. UGH! Terwilliger Blvd. is my enemy. We did 6 repeats, and after the half marathon my muscles did not want to do these. After 3 I was about to say no more....I was so tired. But I kept going, and going, and going. I did all six. And it was not fun.

Before track night started I ran into my old teammates Amy and Lisa. They are training for the Portland Marathon. The two of them looked great! Then Mentor (now Captain) Mike showed up! It is so good to see my old teammates. I miss them so much. The bond between the team is so strong.

This weekend is a 10 miler on Saturday. I know I can do it, the question is how fast? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments: