Friday, October 23, 2009

What I Want

When I started running I told Eric that this would be the least expensive entertainment I would have. Not so much.....What I never thought of was the price of shoes, race fees and of course the clothes! I love getting mail and magazines, so what would be better than a subscription to Runner's World? Well this is my new list of "needs" to support my addiction:
-Watch that will monitor my distance and pace
-iPod shuffle (my touch is way too big!!)
-subscription to Women's Running magazine
-running pants to wear under my shorts
-pedicure ;)
Of course I am sure that there are many, many other things that would be fun.

In Runner's World there was an ad for the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Florida! I really want to do it. I will need to do more research, but I might just have to decide that our family vacation is in March....and is in Orlando! Plus, what would be better than being treated like a princess before and after running. I know....seeing the excitement of Clair's face when she gets to meet "her" princesses.

No comments: