Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Run Fit For a Princess

I have found the PERFECT half marathon for me to do! Check out this link http://disneyworldsports.disney.go.com/dwws/en_US/events/eventDetail/detail?name=PrincessHalfMarathonDetailPage!
Now what could be better??? And the finishers medal (appears) to be a crown. Who could ask for a better first 1/2 marathon? In addition to the Princess half marathon there are the kids races the day before. Clair has been asking to go to Disneyland (I have NO idea where she learned about Disneyland!) and this would be a great chance for her to go. Eric and I are looking into the flights, hotel and ticket prices. Hopefully we will be able to exchange our time share week for a week down there, which would cut that cost down incredibly! There appear to be some fantastic resorts in the area (not necessarily on the WDW Resort).


I am so excited! The three of us have never taken a vacation together. So of course I will have to spoil the little Munchkin (can you say breakfast in Cinderella's castle) and make this an amazing vacation. PLUS I will get to do a great run!

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

SOOO FUN!! I really want to do this race one of these days.