Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now.....

No more glasses, no more contacts.....I can see! Eric and I both had our LASIX procedures yesterday and today we are both seeing 20/20 and 20/25 respectively ;) We are super excited. Sunday is our 10K. I have my outfit, just going with a Halloween theme. Thank you Oregon State!

Last Saturday was a great day for shopping! The Coastie wives and I have a tendency to go shopping, and this weekend was no different. We went to the outlet malls in search for some running shorts or pants for the race. After striking out at Nike, we went to Adidas....and hit the motherload! Our first find was a pair of workout pants for $6.95. Yes, a pair of pants for less than seven dollars. Then we hit the clearance rack. I thought I was going to hyperventilate. There were red tags everywhere, and an entire rack of samples. WOO HOO!!!! So I hit the dressing room with both arms full of clothes. I tend to wear a large/x-large so imagine my excitement when I put the Large on and they were way to big! So I tried on the medium....and they fit PERFECT! I began jumping up and down. So I left Adidas spending only $130 (after my military discount) on $378 worth of clothing!

No comments: