Monday, October 5, 2009

On the Road Again....ok treadmill

Did my first run today in 3 weeks. Felt pretty good, although I am extremely exhausted. We got the membership for our family at the Firstenburg Center. Now we can go to the pool as a family, and Eric and I can workout together. It is a nice facility with a lot of options.

I was only able to run 3 miles, and my time is a little slow, but it did feel good. Eric and I have 3 weeks until our 10K. My goal is to run it in an hour and 5 minutes. My last race was about an hour and 15 minutes. So I want to beat that time by a few minutes! After running we did some weights. Recently the only weights I have been lifting is CB.

Tomorrow I am going to see a Dietitian. The diet I have been off and on for the last six months is high protein, low carb and low calorie. I want to make sure things are a bit more balanced, especially when I am going to be running longer distances. Hopefully I will get some good tips on how to keep my nutritional status balanced while still losing weight and staying healthy!

No comments: