Thursday, December 9, 2010

ALOHA!

Last night was our last track night as a team. It didn't hit me until I was walking down the stairs at Olde Town Pizza. We will most likely be the last Winter TNT season, so it was even more sad. Six months of hard work training, time given and new friends and on Sunday it will show.

Tomorrow morning we leave for Honolulu! The excitement is mounting. Due to my HIGH anxiety of flying, I may be hitting Gustavs (at the airport)  for a beer. Yes, at 6 am. We get to Hawaii at 11 am, and have almost two days to spend enjoying Honolulu. The race starts at 5 am on Sunday morning. I signed up for runner tracking on Facebook, so I can be followed on that.

My goals for Honolulu:
-To not get sunburned
-PR....I am hoping that I might get a little faster than my 1st marathon time
-Have fun!

No comments: