Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eric joined me on beautiful run along the Gulf of Mexico on Sunday. We ran about 5 miles in perfect running weather. Although, I am beginning to discover that I enjoy running on hills, and this was all flat. The farthest distance to date that I have ran in 7 miles. On Sunday I will be pushing myself to do 13.1.

Today I embarked on a solo run through the rain and the chill. Logged in almost 4 miles. So I have now hit 100 miles since January that I have run!! With the races it will only increase.

Sunday will be the Disney Princess Half Marathon. I still need a tiara ;) And some bling. Making sure I have enough packed for myself as well as Clair has been proven to be not such a simple task. I look forward to exploring the parks, seeing my little brother and hopefully enjoying some sunshine.

I am now at $950 in donations for TNT. Once I hit $1400, I recommit and I WILL be doing this soon! Thank you to all that have donated.

Well better get some sleep. Leaving tomorrow with a long day of flying, with a four year old!

No comments: